eTRV has been developed, designed and patented in the UK. The product is built in Britain helping to grow the UK economy.
The East of England is a renowned area for innovation in new technologies for the low carbon economy. eTRV contributes to creating sustainable employment in regional development areas and growing knowledge and expertise within the UK.
The eTRV development has been assisted using internationally recognised academic expertise supported by a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with London South Bank University (LSBU), Faculty of Engineering, Science and Built Environment. The LSBU won the Innovation Excellence Award and have been commended by HEFCE for Knowledge Transfer Partnerships.
Built in Britain means:
• Ethical production, fair wages and a good working environment
• Taking responsibility for our environmental impact and own consumption
• Pride of ownership and British expertise
• A feel good factor from self reliance
• Security of supply
• Future prosperity and helping to decrease the balance of payments deficit
• UK business opportunities for us and our children